Tuesday, October 8, 2013



annyeong haseyo!!
hi there!!!
ahh... it has been a long time since I've started writing like this..
actually, I'm quite tensed right now..
why??
because.. SPM is just around the corner!!
omo omo omo....
only 26 days left!!
not a lot of thing can be done in this remaining days!!

based on my TRIAL result,
I guess I still need to struggle harder from now on..

Excellent Subject
English .............................. 84%
Qur'an Sunnah ...................80%
Mathematics .................. 75%
Arabic .............................75%

Good Subject
Malay ............................. 71%
Physics .......................... 67%
Syariah Islamiah ................ 65%
Sejarah (history) ............... 67 %


Low and Worst subject
Accounting .................... 55%
Chemistry ........................ 48%
Add Math .......................... 40%


Insha Allah, I can do it!!
if my 'adik' can do it, why I can't??? ^^

by the way,
congratulations, adik!!!
finally, you're done with your PMR..
chukkahae!!!

I wish the best for us..
hope you'll get FLYING COLOURS for your PMR,
and wishing you
to pray for me the same
for my SPM..
both of us, HWAITING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

assalamualaikum..
sila tinggalkan komen anda di sini..
SATU pun jadi lah ! hehee