Thursday, October 3, 2013

EXO in WEEKLY IDOL, the best!! ^^






annyeong!!
hehee... I'm back!! here I am...
several days ago, I've watched a VERY AWESOME variety show..
ops! mianhaeyo...
it's not about the show..
it's about... the guest!!
and guess who? it was EXO!!
finally!!
their 2nd appearance in Weekly Idol!!
in the show, they were REALLY-3x JJANG!!
Luhan, Suho, Chen_Baek_Yeol!
and Sehun, Xiumin, DO, Kris, Tao, Lay, Kai!!
all of them are really great!
but, of course.. my BIAS, the trio line is the best.. ngee~~
Chen - Chanyeol - Baekhyun
yeah-3x.. love it all the way~~!!!

here, the video..
in case if you are an EXOTIC like me too..
all credited to Youtube and the owner of the video..

Their 2nd appearance in Weekly Idol
(they're promoting GROWL at this time)



and, their 1st appearance in Weekly Idol
(they're promoting WOLF after MAMA at this time)


thump, thump!!
doki, doki!!
they're adorable and dorky all the way~!!!
my bias line, '92 !!


p/s : PREVIEW -  in their 2nd appearance in Weekly Idol,
they've countless battles!

1. Visual Ranking - decide by D.O
2. Visual, Charms and Body Ranking - decide by the cutie pie, Baekhyun
3. Aegyo - D.O, Sehun, Chen and Baekhyun participate in it!
4. Girl-group dancing king - Luhan + Chanyeol + Chen, Xiumin, Suho!
5. Dancing King - Kai, Lay, Suho, and the hilarious-couple again, Chanyeol & Chen!

# words from me :
mianhaeyo, if you found it not quite amusing..
but, for me.. I've watched it 4th times already!!
I only watched certain videos, and ONLY will re-watch it if I found it AWESOME..
so, if your taste is quite similar to mine..
here you are..
watch it, and enjoy it!! ^^
EXOTIC ALL THE WAY~~~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

assalamualaikum..
sila tinggalkan komen anda di sini..
SATU pun jadi lah ! hehee