Monday, January 7, 2013

Yoseob-oppa, SAENG-IL CHUKHA!! ^^



Saeng-il chukahamnida~ Saeng-il chukahamnida~ Saranghaeyo Yoseob and the B2ST~ Saeng-il Chukahamnida~~~~~ ^^


Yoseob-oppa, saeng-il chugha!
Although I'm only a new B2UTY starting last year, but I really had fallen in love with your voice! That's why I figured out that you're the main vocalist of the B2ST group. I only recognise Gi Kwang when everyone were mentioning B2ST before. Mianhaeyo! I know how upset you are when everyone said that. But trust me! I really love your voice! Your voice able to touch my deep heart. Not all vocalist can do that!

Yeah, I admit it. There are sometimes I really hate you. But that is only because you always bully my Gi Kwang! Then I realise, you didn't really mean it. It is just that you guys have known each other since high school, of course you will argue sometimes. (I am like that too with my best friends) It is normal, wasn't it B2UTY? ^^


#even EunHae always fought with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

assalamualaikum..
sila tinggalkan komen anda di sini..
SATU pun jadi lah ! hehee