Monday, September 19, 2011

Saeng-il chukahamnida, SJK oppa!!!


SONG JOONG KI

Saeng-il chukahamnida, Joong Ki oppa!!


Gentleman oppa... :)


oppa in Running Man as one of Running Man member until episode 42.. ^^


oppa, send your heart to me!! kekeke :D

oppa, I wish you will live longer..
even you are 26 years old already, don't care about it..
you are still 'fresh' and young in my heart..
I love Gu Yong Ha! I mean, you, Joong Ki oppa...
that's why I call myself Joong Ri.. because I wish to have a brother like you..
but, I already have one.. He is the best in the world! ^^


my real brother, Huzfah.. :)

p/s : fatini! kau potong line aku btol.. tak smpat2 aku nk wish kt oppa aku.. hukhuk


No comments:

Post a Comment

assalamualaikum..
sila tinggalkan komen anda di sini..
SATU pun jadi lah ! hehee